#beautiful (Taken with Cinemagram)
#beautiful (Taken with Cinemagram)
(Taken with http://cinemagr.am)
Cine (Taken with Cinemagram)
1. If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.
2. Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior. Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.
3. Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that’s not meant to be. Slower is better.
4. Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.
5. If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no, you can’t “be friends”. A friend wouldn’t mistreat a friend. Don’t settle.
6. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.
7. Don’t stay because you think “it will get better” You’ll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
8. The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
9. Avoid men who’ve got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women. He didn’t marry them when he got them pregnant, why would he treat you any differently?
10. Always have your own set of friends separate from his.
11. Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you. If something bothers you, speak up.
12. Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.
13. You cannot change a man’s behavior. Change comes from within.
14. Don’t EVER make him feel he is more important than you are. Even if he has more education or in a better job.
15. Do not make him into a quasi-god. He is a man, nothing more nothing less.
16. Never borrow someone else’s man.
17. A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.
18. All men are NOT dogs.
19. You should not be the one doing all the bending. Compromise is two way street.
20. You need time to heal between relationships. There is nothing cute about baggage. Deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship.
21. You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you. A relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals. Look for someone complimentary not supplementary.
22. Make him miss you sometimes. When a man always know where you are, and you’re always readily available to him – he takes it for granted.
23. Never move into his mother’s house. Never co-sign for a man.
24. You should know that you’re the best thing that could ever happen to anyone and if a man mistreats you, he’ll miss out on a good thing. If he was attracted to you in the 1st place, just know that he’s not the only one. They’re all watching you and you want more .. so you have a lot of choices. Make the right one.
25. Ladies take care of your own hearts. Share this with other women (just so they know) You’ll make someone smile, another rethink her choices, and another woman prepare. Hope I did.
“I med a man”, “He’s na my boifriend, he’s a frien”!!!!!!!!!!!
The Snowman’s Coat - Love Winter Whites
Beyonce’s newly released GQ cover. Personally this is less a leak and more of a statement. #thinspiration
My favorite #RalphLauren S/S collection since 09! My lovely @valentinazelyaeva (@val_zelyaeva) was stunning in this red collection dress! (Taken with Instagram)
I came across a Kickstarter page forwarded to me a few minutes ago by a colleague of mine and immediately their purpose struck a chord with me. As some of you may know, my Uncle John passed away while I was attending NYFW in February. In between shows and events, I boarded the train not once taking off my deep black tinted Burberry shades due to my eyes being strained from his passing.
For years he was suffering from alzheimer’s and year by year, the brightest spark of anyone I’ve ever known began to fade away at an exponential rate. My vibrant, no bull sh*t, Italian uncle from Jersey became a man in the fetal position being cared for in hospice.
Alzheimer’s IS one of the most cruel diseases I’ve come into contact with. Spend two and a half minutes watching this video (even just to humor me), click the link to their Kickstarter and lets help those we love be for lack of a better phrase, “alive inside.” They’ve only got 6 days to hit their goal!
Photo: My Uncle John and I
Here’s to Etta, The Platters, Nat King Cole, Sinatra, Dean Martin, Johnny Mathis and the rest of the great artists who’s songs I’d sing to bring that spark back into his eyes…